00 Mason and Abigail's Blog: Enough Snow Already!!

Monday, February 26, 2007

Enough Snow Already!!

Okay, I'm ready for Spring!!!!




Sunday we got more white stuff. The kids were supposed to go to Andys to play Play-doh and I didn't want to take them out in the weather. So Andy walked over to our house and let the kids play Play-doh while I cleaned the house up for Mas to come home from Florida. Seems like an oxy-moron... the kids playing play-doh while I clean the house... hhmmmm. They did very well!! No big messes and a fairly quick clean up. They had been looking forward to play-doh all week, so the snow could't stop that.



Pretty cute animals huh... I have to admit, even I stopped cleaning for while to play. I forgot how much fun play-doh was, especially fresh out of the package NEW play-doh. Mommy made the Flamingo, Daddy made the giraffe, and Abby helped mommy make the Elephant. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home