00 Mason and Abigail's Blog: New PJs

Sunday, February 18, 2007

New PJs

I finally got out to buy the new PJs I've been dreaming of today. I don't know why I didn't buy them the first time I saw them... I think they are so cute.

So pictures with the new PJs... I had to use the flash since it's bedtime... but you get the idea.

We made it through Day 3 of Mas being in Florida!
The kids went to Andy's tonight for a couple hours. I ran out to Kmart and got Casa Chimayo for dinner. I figured I ate about 20 points for dinner... but I had been really good and saved my points today. Casa was worth it! 2 tacos with Chips and Salsa! yum yum

Another day off tomorrow. Mason picked up the Geo Trax tonight and built a Wooden Thomas track... he is doing so good with his track building!!



Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

Thomas got the same pajamas for Christmas :o)

Too cute and so soft !!!

Love the daily updates.

Hope you guys are having a good 2007 !

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home