00 Mason and Abigail's Blog: Random

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Random

Day 2 with no Mas

Abby and I did pedicures today
we watched Mary Poppins and Fox and the Hound
the kids are on a Little People kicked and entertained themselves with that for a while
we played Geo Trax and the track is destroyed and all the floor :)
we read some books
Papa made sausage
Mommy was hungry all day but managed to stay within her weight watchers points
Abby wanted to play Mickey Mouse but Mas computer doesn't have an Internet connection
The kids were sleeping by 10 because I let them stay up too late last night and they were cranky today
I wanted to go to Kmart to buy more blanket PJs but the kids were not leaving the Little People
we made popcorn
I found a ring that I thought I lost in the move while looking for my nail polish
I took a couple pics of Abby

Oh, and lastly, the Hersheys Kiss guy is LONG GONE... :)
Actually he is hiding right now, but the kids think I threw him away.
Way too much crying for chocolate going on today.


Here are our pedicures


Today I also realized that I have issues with toothbrushes... Either I buy too many or I just can't bring myself to throw out the old ones. I took a picture after I threw out 3 of them. I don't think 1 adult and 2 kids should have this many toothbrushes. You would think we were a family of 12 if you looked at our vanity. What the heck??




Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home