00 Mason and Abigail's Blog: Make it ~ Bake it

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Make it ~ Bake it

Last week I bought some Make it Bake it kits at Wal-Mart. I used to LOVE these things when I was little and Mason and Abby are such a great excuse to buy fun things!!


We did it today and it was SO MUCH EASIER than that dumb Easy Bake Oven. I used an old egg holder and the kids didn't spill much at all. Mason did Saturn (since that is his favorite planet) and Abby did Butterflies. They were fun and the kids loved making them.


Mason kept asking... "when do we eat them?" He did SO good!!

Ready for the oven


All done!!! It has a better end product than Easy Bake Oven too!!




Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

Gorgeous ! You have little crafters on your hands already - I love it !

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home