00 Mason and Abigail's Blog: Day 4 without Mas

Monday, February 19, 2007

Day 4 without Mas

Well the kids are starting to come up and say "Mom, I'm sad. I miss Mas." :)
Just wait until the end of the week, they are going to be so happy when she gets home... I doubt they will let her pee by herself for a full week. I went to Wal-Mart and bought some 2% milk today. So now I can have cereal for breakfast and not have too many points. I also bought some no-point coffee sugar. Little changes will hopefully pay off. I'm supposed to weigh myself tomorrow.

Mason let me take a few shots today. I'm getting SICK of taking pictures inside!! I can't wait for Spring and Summer.

Well, I'm off to sleep, I can't wait to get warm and cozy. :)

Here's a shot of Mason for the day. His face isn't dirty, he has a little rash.
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home