00 Mason and Abigail's Blog: Cox Farm 2006

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Cox Farm 2006

It was a busy busy weekend for us... After Morgans Ford on Saturday we woke up and went to Cox Farm on Sunday!! The weather was cold in the morning, but by 1:00 it had warmed up and turned out to be a very nice day!
The Hayride goes through some water, so Mason had to ride that twice!! He loves creek water... what a boy! This was the new slide for 2006, Mason went down all by himself! It was a fast one!
They also had 10 piglets born a couple weeks ago. They were so cute, Abby just adored them. She really wanted to pet them, but they were all sound asleep.
By the end of the day we had 4 pumpkins to bring home and PaPa bought 2 big ones while we were gone. So now we have a total of 6 pumpkins here at the house! It was a great day, and I got my How tall this Fall picture, so I'm happy. :) We also video recorded Abby crashing down one of the slides and the kids love to watch that over and over... I'll have to see if I can upload it, I have to admit... if you look past the crying, it really is pretty funny!!
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home