00 Mason and Abigail's Blog: I'm trying to learn...

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I'm trying to learn...

True Photography.

Okay, so I'm far far from good, but I'm trying to learn. To learn you have to practice, what's that saying? Practice makes Perfect... Well, that is what you have here... a bunch of practice.

I'm so lucky that I have awesome models at any given moment! I can totally say that Fall clothes shopping will evolve around the camera. What colors look best and what tones work with their skin. :) No more Thomas t-shirts Mason... it's all basic colors for you! and Abby... I have to find a color to bring out that brown in your eyes! We are on a mission!!



 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

These looking pretty professional to me. When you have time could you show me how to put pics of Thomas at the top of his blog like yours. I love the way that looks.

Keep the pictures coming. How's the new job too?

Hugs to the kids from Thomas

Chi

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home