00 Mason and Abigail's Blog: The Stone Bridge

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Stone Bridge

Mason has found heaven on Earth!! He absolutely loves going to The Stone Bridge at the Manassas Battlefield. The water, the walking trails, just being outside... he loves it all!

Abby loves getting dirty too! I have to admit, Mommy is the only one in the family that doesn't *love* going here. I'm just not an outdoors kind-of person, what can I say. I can only imagine how happy Mason would be if he knew there was something called "camping". Where you actually don't leave the water and fresh air. While we are there you can just see it in his eyes... he is SO happy.
One thing I can do... play around with my camera!! Oh, and of course, I love to pet all the precious dogs that people are walking. Abby and I saw the most adorable hound this past week... just like Bailey (but different colors) He was so cute!

So this will be our stomping grounds until it gets too cold outside. The leaves are going to change and it will be beautiful, I guess it's a good thing that Mason drags me outside every once in a while! :) Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home