00 Mason and Abigail's Blog: Nothing much new...

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Nothing much new...

Nothing much new going on here!! Mommy has been too tired to do anything "super fun" lately, I'm still getting used to a school bus drivers schedule, the kids and I are tired by the end of our day now. The weekends are used to rest up for the week ahead! I'm hoping to adjust to the schedule and start doing some more fun fall day trips pretty soon!

For now, the farthest we get is the back yard to take some natural light photos!! (oh, and then off to Ritz for developing) :) As Abby calls it "getting the film rolled up?" (developed) You can tell I'm on a picture taking kick, I overheard Abby playing with her baby dolls and she told one of them she would "be right back, I have to go get my film rolled up". She is such a good mommy!!!

I'm still practicing and playing around with my camera. It is so relaxing, I'd love to drive out towards the mountains and just takes rolls of film once the leaves change. I bet Skyline Drive will be gorgeous in a couple weeks! That should be a fun adventure... Maybe we could do Luray Caverns too!!! I wonder if the kids are old enough to grasp the whole "Stalagtite/Stalagmite" thing. It might just scare them... Maybe we should just try the Reston Petting Zoo... I bet I could get some good shots there too!!

For now the backyard is working well... here is one of my favorites shots of Abby. :)

 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Davis said...

I'm sorry you all are tired at the end of the day!

That picture is great Melissa! The catch lights are awesome! I think you should jump into ILP!

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home