00 Mason and Abigail's Blog: The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round

Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round

We're driving a school bus!!
Well, school started here on Tuesday and we've been working on getting our route down for the past couple days. Today things went fairly smooth for the first time!! We have plenty of toys and the kids listen to a Discman, I'd love to buy a Portable DVD for them.
They stay here at home with Mas in the mornings and I am back home at 9am. They are waking up around that time and I've been working for over 3 hours!! The kids and I get to hang out around the house, eat lunch and then we head back out to the bus at 12:30 and are back home at 5pm. I'm hoping things work well for this school year, it will be a big transition for the kids to be out so much everyday. Maybe this will prepare them for the day when they are the ones getting off the bus and going into school all day long!!


 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Davis said...

They look like they are enjoying them selves Melissa! I hope that this job works out well for you and you don't have any troubles with the kids being out so much.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Amy M said...

That first picture is adorable! They look thrilled to be going on the big bus! I'm glad it's going well so far and I hope you guys have a year!

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home