00 Mason and Abigail's Blog: Monday, June 28

Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday, June 28

Today was such a hard day for me!! I would get some motivation and then 30 minutes later, it would be gone. I started a load of laundry which is now dry in my dryer. I put towels in the washer so I can throw those over before bed.


I repotted my succulent, after reading on the Internet I realized that moving them to bigger pots (like I did last week) was a big mistake. I'm afraid they will be dead by the time I'm done with them this summer. They go dormant in November, so I'm hoping they will have time to recover before then. I'm not happy with them. I want blooming plants. I want happy plants.

Jason left this guy in bug box for Mason this morning.

Mason was thrilled but Abby ran away crying "Jason didn't leave a pet for me!!!" So Abby.
We let him go tonight, he wasn't looking as perky as this morning.

I didn't cook anything interesting. The kids had scrambled eggs for breakfast, ABCs 123s for Lunch and Mac & Cheese for dinner. BORING. We did grocery shopping yesterday, and Jason put ALL the meats in the freezer. Whoops! I swear tomorrow I will cook something. I hope it isn't another day of no motivation.

Anyways, after dinner I decided that Abby's room needed to be cleaned. Of course, I cleaned and she walked around playing with all the toys I picked up. Mason even pitched in and vacuumed, what a sweet big brother.


I've got to grab those clothes out of the dryer and get the kids in bed. I'll check back in tomorrow. :)
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home