00 Mason and Abigail's Blog: Happy 2008!

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy 2008!

So, one of my New Years Resolutions would be to start blogging again... I couldn't remember why I stopped, but then realized it was because I had updated my Picasa (photo software) and it was having problems talking to blogger. So I would post and then click "Publish this Post" and it would get lost in blog-land. After a couple times of that happening, I stopped. I hope the bugs are worked out and I don't have those problems any longer.

The kids have had a bad cough for the past couple of days, so we didn't go to Aunt Maria and Uncle Denny's this year. We stayed at home and played with all of our new toys. The kids watched the ball drop... quickly followed with a "that's it?" You've been talking about this past 10 seconds all night mom!!
But, the blowers and ability to scream "Happy New Year" at the top of their lungs quickly made it all fun again!



Happy New Year.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home