00 Mason and Abigail's Blog: The Beginning of Summer!

Monday, July 28, 2008

The Beginning of Summer!

Today was the first day of our Summer Vacation, part 2. Summer School is over and we have 5 weeks to rest, relax, enjoy the sun, school shop, and somehow... learn to think of Mason walking off my bus to Kindergarten without wanting to break down crying my eyes out.

Speaking of the firstborn son, here he is...


And here's Abby, 4 going on 14... yikes!
I've decided that I need to blog this next 5 weeks or it is going to FLY by and since my life will never be the same I'd like to remember this. Plus, it makes me get my camera out. I'm not saying that we are going to do anything interesting, but I will be sure to blog every meaningless thing we do. Sounds fun, eh?
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home