00 Mason and Abigail's Blog: Colors...

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Colors...

Photo of the day...

I was trying to think of something that I could take a picture of that is about me.... something I enjoy. So I grabbed some of my scrapbbooking stuff and found some good light. :)


This is my FAVORITE paper... Bazzil's Doodlebug line... I love incorporating these colors in my pages.




After that, I took the "theme" a little farther and grabbed my pages that I've completed but haven't put in my books yet...



Abby came along and started looking at the pages and I snapped a shot of her... this is more meaningful for me than technically correct... for sure.


 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Davis said...

oh that picture of Abby is SO CUTE! What a FUN picture to put in HER scrap book.....HER looking at the pages! too cute!

Awe......I love to scrapbook too...I need to do it more!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home