00 Mason and Abigail's Blog: Project 365

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Project 365

Okay, my New Year's Resolution has to do with this very blog!! Exciting huh? It's something called "Project 365"... meaning that I will post a picture everyday for 365 days... Hopefully learning new things along the way... framing, lighting, perspective and timing.

I'm going to continue blogging the kids lives too! I lost a hard drive recently and was glad to see that I could save some of my images from the blog that I would have lost completely... who knew? All that uploading actually was worth something :)

So I need encouragement here people!!! Leave comments! Let me know if I start to miss some days... I promise they won't all be of Mason and Abby!! :)

Happy New Years Everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Davis said...

Good idea Melissa! I think I'm going to do something like that on my photography blog. Lately, because I haven't had any sessions, I don't feel like picking up my camera :( I can't wait to see your progress!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

I hope you can follow through with it, Melissa. I enjoy reading them.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home