00 Mason and Abigail's Blog: Problems already...

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Problems already...

Okay, Tuesdays are not good days for taking pictures. We are on the bus all day and then the kids see their dad in the evening. Doesn't leave much time for picture taking. Especially in the daylight.

Does buying a sweater to take a picture of Abby count?? :) I did that!

I was also thinking of moving this photography information to a new Blog where I can I track my photography progress (I hope it's progress).... and not bore you with the details.

Anyways, I'm still too afraid to take my camera out with me all the time. So I'm not sure how I'm going to take pictures on Tuesdays and Fridays. Maybe I could do some early morning shots?

Well, off to bed... it's almost time to start the day again tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Davis said...

Melissa, I think it's a great Idea to do a new photography blog to track your progress!!!! Also, you could take pictures at night and work on your inside BAD lighting! that's always a good one to learn! lol

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home