00 Mason and Abigail's Blog: Abigail Rose

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Abigail Rose


Abby, 2

As I sit here and try to think of what I can write to describe Abby I have so many things running through my mind. Her personality is just so fun and entertaining, but on the other hand, she has a couple 2 yr old quirks! :)

She makes me laugh everyday and she is so expressive in everything she does. From learning to crawl, to feeding herself Abby always knew what she wanted and was determined to do just that. Abby looks up to Mason and will do anything he does, if he wants something, then she wants the exact same thing. If you ask Mason who his best friend is, he will answer "Abby" without hesitation. Abby has learned at a young age how to be a best friend and she does a pretty good job!

I love taking pictures of Abby because I know her faces so well. I can see her smile and know what she is thinking, I guess that is one of the best parts of being a mom. She is happy, secure and learning something new everyday. I couldn't ask for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home