00 Mason and Abigail's Blog: Abby is 2 years old!

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Abby is 2 years old!


Abby celebrated her 2nd birthday today! We had great weather for a Strawberry Shortcake party... She was the Queen all day long and by the end of the day you could just see the happiness and excitement in her eyes. She was loving every minute of the attention! Here she is blowing out the candles...
I can't believe my baby girl is 2 years old. She and Mason both zonked out right at bedtime, it was a "berry" fun day!
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Melissa your children are just beautiful. I just want to hug them!

Don't let Andy laugh at my blog..... knitting is not just for old people :-)

I'm so glad Andy looked me up. I'd invite ya'll over for a BBQ....but I think California is a bit far for you guys to come for dinner!

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home