00 Mason and Abigail's Blog: Mommy turns 30

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Mommy turns 30

We celebrated my birthday tonight at dinner. Mas made a yummy cake and the kids decorated it to perfection... Cake-cake and Lighting McQueen. It was so cute.
We went to dinner at Anthony's and had great food. The kids were good and we all had fun. I wish I had a group picture, but I forgot... PaPa, Mas, Uncle Michael, went too.
We opened presents before we left and I got new Vera Bradley stuff... LOTS of new Vera Bradley stuff... The bucket tote (which I've wanted for months and months), the matching wallet, an ID and keyring for work too! Uncle Michael gave me a CD holder that is just awesome. I love it all!!! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Davis said...

Happy Birthday AGAIN Melissa! and Happy holidays to you guys!

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home