00 Mason and Abigail's Blog: March 25, already!

Sunday, March 25, 2007

March 25, already!

Where did March go?? I can't believe it will be April in 1 week!
The kids found some rain water in buckets today and dumped them on the driveway... they were having so much fun splashing around. I was having fun with the reflections the water was making ;) They wouldn't stay still for pictures (surprise surprise) but I loved being outside with my camera.
Only a mommy would take this picture... my precious Abby's foot. Can't complain, the weather was wonderful today!! Dad wasn't here so I settled down in the garage and watched Extreme Makeover. The kids were squealing they were so happy running around, and everything was good. We cleaned the leaves out of some strange places around the yard and even cleaned the garage for Papa a little. Aren't weekends the best?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home