00 Mason and Abigail's Blog: Color Tablets in the Tub

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Color Tablets in the Tub

Last night I had to bribe Mason to let me wash his hair (I don't know why it is always such a big deal) By the time I was done he laughing, but I still had to pay up and let them play with the Crayola Color Tablets. They fizz and make the water turn different colors... They just love them. Actually Mason used his birthday money to buy 3 packs of these tables. We are talking 90 of these color tablets. He also bough the Crayola Color Machine (which is what you see stuck to the side of the tub)




After a yellow tablet and a blue tablet I gave them 1 more... red... Thank goodness they don't stain! The water is always so gross looking when they are done, but they were clean and I had washed their hair! Mission Accomplished.


 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Troy said...

great blog.. i enjoy looking at your great pictures. Abigail and Mason are cute kids..

9:42 AM  
Blogger Melissa Davis said...

lol, it looks like they had fun!

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home